- Please get your info to us ASAP as late filing incurs an immediate penalty of £100
- If we have sent your return to you please Sign it and send it back to us. We’re currently waiting for more than 60 of these back from people
- The last posting day to the HMRC is Wednesday 27th January
- Remember to quote your tax reference on any payments so that the HMRC can identify it’s yours
- Make separate payments if you are paying tax for more than one person.
Payment Methods You should have a payslip for any tax due to pay – this could be blank or completed
- We will ensure your tax is paid if you send us a cheque payable to HMRC but you must allow us enough time to send it out by Wednesday the 27th January
- Due tax can be paid using a bank card online at the HMRC website
- Due tax can also be paid using your own online banking
If you have sent us your income and other information, please be assured that we are getting your return complete.